Cranberry Orange Bread Pudding
1 large egg
1⁄4 cup white sugar
1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
Zest of one orange
1 cup milk
1⁄2 cup half and half
1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
1⁄2 tsp salt
5 oz bag of French Toast croutons
1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Mix all ingredients except croutons & cranberries in bowl.
2. Soak croutons in liquid mixture for 15-20 minutes to soften.
3. Grease a loaf pan with butter. After the croutons have soaked, mix in the cranberries and transfer mixture to greased pan.
4. Dust top with extra sugar for some beautiful caramelization.
5. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes (until liquid is set). Let cool and serve with ice cream.